X GROUP Technologies resumed operations in Emalahleni on 28 April 2020 after one month of lockdown. The following measures were implemented in the workplace to ensure health and safety for all ENVEX staff consistent with applicable regulations under the Covid-19 Disaster Management Act.
1. Pre – work health check (Security gate entrance)
· Health and exposure questionnaire
· Body temperature measurement
2. Personal protective equipment
Three - ply washable face masks issued to all employees
3. Cleaning and disinfecting: multiple locations throughout plant
· Regularly wash hands for at least 20 seconds
· Alcohol-based hand sanitizer after washing
· Routinely cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and door handles
4. Social distancing
· Avoid all social gatherings, malls, church, sports events and domestic travel
Our success in overcoming the Coronavirus will ultimately be determined by the changes we make in our behaviour and our willingness to make prevention part of our daily lives.
Click the link for more information: https://sacoronavirus.co.za